Quick Video Recorder is a camera app which helps you record video by one click easily with the option to enable/disable camera shutter sounds and camera previews. Useful functions include continuous recording when your screen is off, scheduled recording, an easy to use one-click Video Recorder shortcut/widget & support for multiple languages.
Note:• On Android 6.0 Marshmallow please select “allow all permissions”
Q: Why does recording stop when a video file size reached 4GB (about 30 minutes)?
A: The default, Android system will stop a recording when a file size reached 4GB or duration is 30 minutes. You can enable "Limit time and Repeat recording" feature to try. You should set max time is 30 minutes or shorter(the best choice is the duration of video on your device when a video file reached 4GB) to avoid crash file. Or if you are saving file on SD Card you should format SD Card is exFAT instead of FAT so the app can record video long time (more 30 minutes).
• Supports multiple languages (English, Czech, French, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, Swedish, German, Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Arabic, Turkish, Dutch, Polish)
• Trim videos after you record them
• Enable/disable preview views
• Enable/disable shutter sounds
• Supports “Night mode”
• Supports auto white balancing with multiple advanced options
• Schedule your camera to record video at specific times
• Supports widget icon changes
• Supports back and front cameras
• Easy storage location option
• Unlimited video duration. Easily set the time duration you want to record
• Supports “auto stop recording” when device storage is low
• Multiple video resolutions (HD-720p, Full HD-1080p, 480p...)
• Secure well-coded app
• Beautiful material design GUI
• Click the pink floating button in the app or click the Video Recorder shortcut/widget to start and stop recording.